In this article
You can delete an email campaign from WordFly. Go to Email > Email Campaigns, check the box to the right of the campaign and use the gear icon to select delete.
Before deleting any email campaigns review these points:
- Subscribers will still be able to load your email in their email client or the view email as webpage (view in browser) link.
- We recommend saving the archive URL before deleting. Learn more.
- Once a campaign is deleted all the reporting for the campaign goes away. Download your campaign report data so you have all of that data available. Go to Reporting > Sent Campaigns to download your heat map data. Go to Reporting > Export Data to download any campaign metrics or event data.
- Deleting an email campaign does not delete the assigned email template, subscriber list, or saved segment (if a segment was applied to the list).
Accidentally delete an email campaign? Email us to see about retrieving it.
You can delete an email template from WordFly. Go to Email > Email Templates, check the box to the right of the email template and use the gear icon to select delete.
Before deleting any email templates review these points:
- Never delete an email template until you have sent the campaign that is using the email template.
- You can still share your email campaign on Facebook and Twitter after an email template is deleted.
- You can still view the email using the archive URL after an email template is deleted.
- You can still preview the email using subscriber preview under a campaign's testing section.
- You should be sure keep email templates connected to active triggered campaigns. If a template associated to an active triggered campaign has been deleted the campaign will not deploy.
- Heat Maps use the live email template. Once a template is deleted the email campaign Heat Map will no longer be available.
Accidentally delete an email? Get in touch to see about retrieving it.
You can delete a subscriber list from WordFly. Go to Subscribers > Lists, check the box to the right of the subscriber list and use the gear icon to select delete.
Before deleting any subscriber lists review these points:
- Subscribers are not deleted from WordFly when you delete lists. A subscriber is saved in WordFly from the first time the address is imported. Learn more.
- Keep ongoing lists such as the lists assigned to your WordFly Signup and Lightbox forms. This also applies to our basic single field signup form. The list is used to collect email addresses that signup through these forms.
- List data fields will go away when a list is deleted. Let's say a subscriber loads the 'view email as webpage' link after a template is deleted, any list data fields included in the template personalization would not display.
- You will not be able to run any subscriber preview tests under a campaign's testing section.
Accidentally delete a subscriber list? Email us to see about retrieving it.