Schedule a standard email campaign
When you’re ready to send your standard email campaign, you can choose to send it Now or In the future.
1. Go to Email > Email Campaigns. Click on the Send tab and select your sending options.
- Now will begin the deployment immediately after you click Send Now.
- In the future will provide a calendar picker to select your desired future date and time. Select a date and time and then click I'm Done.
2. Select Send Now or Schedule Now
Once you click Send Now or Schedule Now, you will need to confirm this step:
Schedule an automated email campaign
When you’re ready to schedule your automated email campaign, you have several options to determine how often it sends each day and to subscribers.
1. Go to Email > Email Campaigns. Click on the Activate tab and select your activation settings.
How often should it run?
This setting specifies the mailing frequency. The assigned CRM list will be requested each time the campaign is scheduled to run.
- One time only: The campaigns sends once and not again
- Once an hour: The campaign sends every hour until the end time (least common option)
- Once a day: The campaigns sends every day (most common option)
- Once a week: The campaign sends every week
- Once a month: The campaign sends once a month, each month at the same time
Send to a subscriber
This step tells WordFly how often to send to an individual subscriber. For example, a subscriber might meet the list criteria daily, but should only be sent the email once a week. This step should be used in conjunction with your CRM list criteria to determine who is included in list imports.
- One time only: The subscriber is sent the email once, and never again
- No more than once per week: The subscriber is only sent the email once per week, even if they are included in more imports
- No more than once per month: The subscriber is only sent the email once per month, even if they are included in more imports
- Every time they meet the criteria: The subscriber is sent the email every time they are imported (this is the most common option, combined with list criteria)
Start date and time
This step initiates the start date and time for the automated campaign send.
- Select a start date and time in the future
End date and time (all types except One Time Only)
This step determines the final end date and time for the automated campaign send. Automated campaigns can run for up to one year. This ensures your campaigns run efficiently and gives you the opportunity to review data year-over-year as automated campaign reporting is cumulative as one campaign.
- Select a specific time for your campaign to end, up to one year in the future
2. Select Schedule Now
Once you click Schedule Now, you will need to confirm this step:
How can I see my scheduled campaigns at a glance?
Go to Email > Email Campaigns and click the Calendar icon to view your scheduled campaigns for the month, week, day, or as a list.
How can I cancel a scheduled campaign?
In a standard campaign, go to the Send tab and click the Cancel link.
In an automated triggered campaign, go to the Activation tab and click Pause/Edit.
Can I schedule multiple campaigns to send at one time?
Yes, you can schedule two email campaigns to send at the same time. However, we advise you to wait at least 5-10 minutes between send times to allow WordFly to get one deployment started before the next one. We recommend this for both standard and automated triggered email campaigns.
Can I stop or recall a sending campaign?
You cannot recall a campaign.
If your campaign is in the process of sending to 10,000+ subscribers, you may be able to stop it from sending to the remaining recipients. Learn more
What happens during the Daylight Savings time changes?
Daylight Savings (DST) time changes will adjust scheduled campaigns by 1 hour in countries outside of North America where DST is observed.
|CONTINENT||DST TIME CHANGES|
|North America (USA and Canada)||
No scheduled campaign changes.
|Oceania (Australia and New Zealand)||
Where DST is observed, scheduled campaigns will adjust by 1 hour. When the time changes in North America, scheduled campaigns will again adjust by another hour.
Where DST is observed, scheduled campaigns will adjust by 1 hour. When the time changes occur in both locations, scheduled campaigns will return to the original scheduled time in those countries.