Send Page responses back to Tessitura! WordFly sends RSVP and Survey Page responses back to Tessitura through the integration. Configure how you want Page responses to update in the database.
Topics covered in this article:
RSVP and Survey responses are collected in WordFly Pages and sent back to Tessitura through the Pages integration.
Organizations that want to use the Pages integration will need to:
- Upgrade to Tessitura v14.
- Upgrade to the new WordFly-Tessitura integration v3. Learn more
- Email WordFly support to have the feature enabled for your account.
- Configure the Pages stored procedure in Tessitura.
The Pages integration will work similarly to other integration processes that your organization may already be using (like the preferences integration).
Page responses will be collected in WordFly and sent back to Tessitura to update new database tables. A new stored procedure will be configured to update Page responses on the constituent record in any way your organization wants to have it reflected.
New database tables
LT_WF_PAGE: Stores the Page name, URL, ID etc identifying the Page that was created in WordFly.
LT_WF_PAGE_FIELD: Stores the fields for the Page created in WordFly (ex, any survey or other questions asked).
LT_WF_PAGE_RESPONSE: Stores when someone responded to a Page, along with customer number, email address.
LT_WF_PAGE_FIELD_RESPONSE: Stores Page field responses, including RSVP Yes/No.
New stored procedures
LP_WF_PAGE_RESPONSE_CREATE: Creates the Page & Page Response
LP_WF_PAGEFIELD_RESPONSE_CREATE: Creates the Page Field & Page Field Responses
LP_WF_PAGE_RESPONSE_CUSTOM: Provides hook for custom processing where you can take all the data from the tables and update constituent records with the information.
The LP_WF_PAGE_RESPONSE_CUSTOM stored procedure is the only procedure your organization will need to customize.
- There will be some sample code in this procedure showing organizations how to get at the data in the tables.
- There is a RETURN statement in the stored procedure that needs to be commented out for the procedure to run automatically when called.
- Further customization of writing where data shows on constituent records will need to be done by your team.
- You can work with Tessitura support on troubleshooting your setup or with Tessitura consulting on specific customization.
- RSVP data could create a special activity, CSI or an attribute on the constituent record.
- Survey responses could add attributes on the constituent record.
We've put together answers to frequently asked questions here. If your question is not answered, feel free to email us to get answers.
How long will it take to set up the new integration for Page responses?
Every organization will take a different amount of time to set up Page responses. The steps are very simple and straightforward. You will have to discuss the steps with your team to gather an accurate estimate.
Can we link directly to an RSVP and Survey Page to collect responses in Tessitura?
Tracking Page responses requires sending a WordFly email campaign and using a unique subscriber mailing ID tracking tag at the end of your Page link. Only tracked Pages can send data back to Tessitura for specific subscribers. Learn more
How long does it take for RSVP and Survey Page responses to appear in Tessitura?
There is a new stored procedure LP_WF_PAGE_RESPONSE_CUSTOM handling Page response updates and it will be running all the time once it is configured. Expect to see Page responses on customer records in 1-2 hours from the time the response was collected by your WordFly Page.
Here are some more details about event processing that are helpful to know:
- WordFly response processing is controlled by a software robot that processes responses until all event processing is finished and then takes a short break (90 minutes) before running again. Once responses are available and the robot is processing events it will continue to process the responses until those are done.
- The robot may never stop processing events because events for high-volume sending organizations deploying on a daily/consistent basis because events are continuously coming in.
- Small test campaigns may in theory take longer process if the robot is "on a break" and not running at the time when the response was received, generating a delay of up to 90 minutes.
What data is required in order for Page responses to update in Tessitura?
The new stored procedure LP_WF_PAGE_RESPONSE_CUSTOM requires customer number in the list data for sending Page responses back to Tessitura successfully.