In the editor, use bold and italic styles to make one word a different color in your design.
To update the color of one word
1. Click on your text block
2. Select the Styles tab from the left panel
This will default to edit styles for 'This block'.
3. Click open either 'Strong' or 'Emphasis'
4. Update the Color field with your desired highlight color
5. Click the Content tab of the text block
6. Highlight the word(s) and select either 'B' or 'I' to set your color
Highlight the word(s) you would like to be a different color and click on either the B (for bold, also known as <strong>) or I (for italics, also known as <emphasis>) to add the color you have set for these styles.