- How do I see all sent emails for the last month?
- How are reporting rates calculated?
- Email clients: reviewing top email clients (by campaign or account)
- Email clients: definitions and what is recorded
- Heat maps: reviewing email clicks
- Geolocation data: how to review and use location data
- Export data: export unsubscribes, abuse complaints, and hard bounces (by campaign or account)
- Export data: campaign event data (did open/click etc did not open etc…)
- Export data: campaign metric data (by campaign or date range)
- Export data: subscribers (in a list, campaign or active subscribers account)
- How do I create a campaign report PDF?
- How do I download a report?
- How do I review benchmark reports?
- How do I compare campaign reporting data?
- How does Triggered Reporting work?
- Google Analytics: how does link tracking work and reviewing your data
- How do I customize Google Analytics utm tags?
- How do I customize utm_content Google Analytics tags in my links?
Find out how get all the metrics and data from your campaigns and track your performance.