From time to time we’ve received reports of emails arriving blank in the subscriber’s mailbox. This is not a widespread issue. Rather, we’ve found the cause is a mismatch between the operating system and the mailbox on the receiving end.
If your subscriber is using Windows 10 Mail with Gmail
You can suggest that try these steps to reset the connection between Windows and Gmail:
- Open Windows Settings
- Click Apps
- Click Apps & features
- Select Mail and Calendar app from the list
- Click Advanced options
- Click Reset button
- Click Reset again to confirm
If your subscriber is using another email client
To help us investigate on behalf of your subscriber, please gather and provide the following information.
Ask your subscriber to provide:
- Which mailbox are they using? (e.g., Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo)
- What are they using to read their email? (e.g., Outlook, Windows 10 Mail, Apple Mail, web browser, mobile application)
- Windows or Macintosh? Desktop or mobile?
- Is this happening to multiple emails or just this one?
- Have them send a screenshot, if possible
You will need to provide:
- Campaign name
- Is this a new email design or a copy?
- Did you make any manual edits to the HTML or CSS?