This is an article to help Tessitura consortium database teams set up the integration for members.
To ensure a connection between the WordFly and Tessitura databases, we need to make sure the services are installed.
Consortium response handling
Make sure you take the time to properly separate the integration for each consortium member.
- Define a unique TR_Organization ID and control group
- Set up custom email response codes
- Configure the LP_UPDATE_EMAIL_PROMOTION stored procedure
Other Tessitura features
There are additional optional Tessitura features that can be set up. For almost all features, if you configure these once in the database then each organization can use them for their own needs.
- Box Office Insight custom screen
- Unsubscribe override
- RSVP and Survey responses*
*These features typically require member specific configurations.