We’re excited to help you send great looking and effective emails on WordFly!
This guide has everything you need to set up your account, integrate with Tessitura, and get started. When you’re done with these steps, reply to the "Getting Started" email we sent you. Your Account Manager will meet with you to make sure your account is ready to go.
- Tessitura® Integration
- Account Setup
- Make Sure You Reach the Inbox
- Schedule Account Review
Questions? We have answers. If you need help anywhere along the way, just email us or reply to the “Getting Started” email we sent.
Follow these 4 steps to activate your WordFly account and integrate with Tessitura.
#1 Tessitura® Integration
Tessitura Hosting Services manages the integration between WordFly and Tessitura. The process usually takes 5-7 days. They’ll let you know when it’s ready. Be sure to test your integration before sending.
When submitting your ticket, tell Tessitura if you plan on using any of these free optional WordFly–Tessitura integrated add-ons.
- Add Box Office Insight custom screen
- Configure integrated Surveys and RSVPs
- Configure email preferences
- Add unsubscribe override for automated email
- Enable Source Number Tracking
- Configure automated emails
- Configure LP_UPDATE_EMAIL_PROMOTION stored procedure (you can do this yourself, but you might need help)
#2 Account Setup
Your WordFly account is already open, and we have emailed login credentials to your Account Owner. Didn’t get the email? Check your spam folder for an email from email@example.com. Email us if you need help. Reach out to the Account Owner if you need a user account or aren’t sure if you have one.
All set? Log in, go to the Account section, and complete the steps below.
You must complete these steps before you can send email.
- Fill out your Organization Info
- Select your Email Pricing Plan
- Add From/Reply addresses, Google Analytics, branding, fonts
- Create your signup form, unsubscribe, preferences, and forward to a friend page
- Import unsubscribes from your previous ESP
#3 Make Sure You Reach the Inbox
These tasks are critical for building your sending reputation and getting your emails delivered.
- Warm up your IP address. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
If you have more than 20,000 email addresses, you’ll need to start sending slowly. If you send to all your addresses at once, you’ll harm your sender reputation and have trouble getting your emails delivered. Follow the sample IP warmup plan after completing step #4 below.
- Check with your IT admin to see if you have a DMARC policy on your domain. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
- If YES, you must contact us to set up your custom DKIM (required).
- If NO, please skip to step #4 below.
#4 Schedule Meeting To Activate Your Account For Sending (Required)
You cannot send email through WordFly until you attend your account review.
Schedule a time below with your assigned Customer Experience team member. We will make sure all the steps have been completed correctly and that your WordFly account is ready to begin the IP warmup plan.
Not sure who to schedule the meeting with?
Search your inbox for “Getting Started: Organization Name”
Tessitura Integration Training
Get the most from the integration
Import your lists
Account Setup Resources
Set up your account
Set yourself up for better deliverability
Start Using WordFly