Send an automated membership thank you email to any patrons that purchased a membership in the last day. Use triggered campaigns in WordFly to send automated campaigns.
We've put together basic membership email list and output set criteria to help you out! Follow the steps in this post to get started. If you need additional help, please reach out to Tessitura Support for expert advice.
Topics covered in this article:
In WordFly, an automated membership email can run once a day to welcome new members and provide essential details about the membership program. We recommend the campaign send daily and for one year. Create a new membership email campaign every year to compare campaign performance year over year and update email designs. Triggered Campaign necessary in WordFly that uses dynamic tags and data fields to personalize the content.
Build your List Manager list criteria in Tessitura:
"Membership Initiation Date"
- Membership Initiation Date use relative >= DayRunDate -1
- Membership Initiation Date use relative <= DayRunDate -1
"Promotion Appeal" (use as suppression)
- Promotion Appeal is Not In [Select the appeal used for the list promotion]. This will work as suppression criteria to avoid pulling patrons that are already promoted.
- EAddress Market Flag is No, this pulls subscribers without a marketing flag (Note: this field will be deprecated after v16 Tessitura).
- Primary Eaddress Flag is Yes to pull an email addressed marked as primary address (a primary Eaddress can’t be inactive so you don’t have to check for that)
- (optional) Eaddress Inactive in No to pull only active email. This is not necessary if using the Primary Eaddress Flag.
- (optional if using contact purposes) Electronic Address Purpose to pull addresses with specific contact purposes.
- (optional if using interests) Constituent Interests in selected interest.
This can be very basic and may only need a few output set elements. Here are a few suggested elements:
- Customer Fname (First Name)
- Customer Lname (Last Name)
- Eaddress email (Email)
- (optional) Salutation_inside
Every Tessitura database is different so it’s important to review with your team and make sure any applied criteria works with your data.
Once you are done setting up your list and output set criteria in Tessitura you can start working on setting up your automated campaign in WordFly. Learn more