Here's the April 2019 release! Read our in-app notes for April updates here.
We're excited to share that WordFly has a new Design Library section! Find the new section on the right side of the main site navigation. Access the Media section from here and a NEW Blocks feature. Keep reading for all the details.
By request! NOW IN BETA: Custom Blocks! One of the most asked for features in Modern Editor was the option to build re-usable design elements. We're extremely excited to announce our new Blocks section offers this functionality with the Blocks Editor. You'll create your own custom drag-and-drop blocks for Modern Editor that include elements such as text content, images and styles. We think Blocks are perfect for things like banners, footers, and other elements you want to reuse in your emails and pages. Go to Design Library > Blocks to give it a try. We'd love to hear what you think, too. Take the survey to let us know. | Learn more
We'd like to thank all the users who asked for this feature!
Krystal Parsons, Austin Theatre Alliance
Angie Bertucci, Lobero Theatre
Andrea Bradbury, West Australian Ballet
Jessica Dill, Stratford Festival
Priyanka Sinha, Arsht Center
Heather Van Holt, South Coast Rep
William Petrie, Lyric Opera of Kansas City
Rebecca Goering, Annenberg Center
Jamie O'Brien, New42
Lena Zimmer, National Theatre
Jason Smith, Kansas City Symphony
Heather Hill, Kennedy Center
We also spent some time in Modern Editor updating a few features.
- By request! Added a confirmation when you delete a block. Right-click any block in Modern Editor to display an option to delete. When you click delete you will be asked to confirm you are ready to delete this block (the action cannot be undone).
- Added a width-height lock icon for faster resizing of images inserted into Text blocks. Learn more
- Social Links: Added a larger window for selecting social icons. Learn more
- Blocks tab: Added option to toggle between WordFly Blocks and Your Blocks. Learn more
- Firefox: Improved experience when clicking Exit without saving.
While testing Pages, we found an improvement for RSVP Pages. Previously, once a user made it to the bottom of the Page the user would select Yes or No (as in the case for RSVP Pages) and then had to scroll down to see the captcha and the Submit button. Our team made some updates to this for new Pages. Now form fields and the Submit button will scroll up automatically if they are located at bottom of screen.
We made a very helpful update to the Events by Campaign export option under Reporting > Export Data. The UI has been improved to help users better understand what the export will include (or exclude) based on the selections. We also added a note to help users export "did not" (open, click etc) events if needed. Learn more