Here's the November 2018 release! Read our full release notes for November updates here.
All-New Image Editor!
Image Editor is everything you need to make beautiful images for your Emails and Pages. Access Image Editor inside Modern Editor or in the Media section of WordFly. Learn more
- Customize your image with YouTube play buttons, shapes, and more from our pre-stocked libraries
- Add text to images using any font installed on your computer
- Upload your logo and place it on a photo or combine multiple images for a collage
- Crop or resize your image
- Optimize and export your image as a JPG or PNG directly to your media folder
Thank you to all our users who gave us feedback which helped guide the vision of our new Image Editor!
By request! We added a new option for Tessitura users using Pages. When users setup a Page Settings there is an option to "Set a Tessitura ID for this page set" which allows organizations to target a specific Activity or Attribute when Survey and RSVP responses are sent back to Tessitura. Thanks to David Anderson and the team at Kansas City Ballet for suggesting this helpful enhancement!
We added info about how to collect Page responses (non-anonymous info) from Survey and RSVP Pages. Learn more
In Pages Results we fixed an issue where incorrect response dates and times displayed. Thanks to Jennifer McGrath at Bell Shakespeare for the tip!
We're grateful to our dedicated users who spotted some reporting issues that we were able to fix in this release.
- We fixed issue where Android mobile data was not included in Email Clients exports. Thank you to Will Oliason at Houston Grand Opera for diving into the details and bringing this to our attention!
- We also fixed the Metrics by Campaign exports now show correct numbers for Total Delivered. Thank you to Hannah Emme at Blumenthal Performing Arts for the breakdown!
- And, we resolved an issue where link was not found when a URL contained a data field and Google Analytics tracking was not enabled. Thank you to Richard Anderson at Metropolitan Opera for always having an eye on the details!
Organizations that need a different account name reflected in their WordFly hosted subscribe page and subscribe emails can reach out to our team to have this update enabled. Email us if you need this change. Thank you to Lauren Leving at Wrightwood 659 for helping us think through all the parts to this one!
Exciting update! WordFly support has a new phone number. Give us a ring at +1-844-359-7570.