Survey responses can only be tracked when your published Page is linked in an email campaign. Responses can be anonymous or associated to a subscriber. Learn how to send an anonymous Survey using Pages.
How to make sure your Survey will be anonymous
Use email campaigns to associate subscribers to any RSVP or Survey Page. In Modern Editor, browse to one of your Pages from Modern Editor.
1. Open your email design in Modern Editor.
2. Select any block from the preview panel (right side).
3. In the URL field (or href field for text links), select Browse Pages.
4. You will see all your Pages (including in progress and unpublished). By default, the option to Associate with email subscriber will be enabled. We need to disable it.
IMPORTANT: This option must be unchecked to make responses anonymous for subscribers.
5. Select the Page you want to link to.
6. Your Page URL will be added to the URL field (or href field).
Make sure the link does not have a subscriber mailing ID tracking tag (?sid=##subscriberMailingId##) appended to the end, like this:
How to send an anonymous Survey