RSVP and Survey responses can only be tracked when your published page is linked in an email campaign and the link to the page contains the ?sid=##subscriberMailingId## tracking tag appended to the end, like this:
How to associate subscribers to an RSVP or Survey Page
To copy the page’s public URL from the Pages Settings tab
1. Go to Pages > Settings
2. Copy the Public tracked link (bottom option)
3. Paste it into any email campaign
To browse to the page’s public URL while you’re building your email
1. Select any content block from the preview panel (right side).
2. In the URL field (or href field for text links), select Browse Pages.
3. You will see all your Pages. By default, the option to Associate with email subscriber will be enabled.
- IMPORTANT: The associate option must be checked to track Page responses for subscribers.
- Only uncheck this option if you do not want to associate subscribers with RSVP and Survey Page results.
4. Select the Page you want to link to.
5. Your Page URL will be added to the URL field (or href field).
The link will have the appropriate subscriber mailing ID tracking tag appended to the end, like this: