WordFly Landing Pages are stand-alone webpages that can be used to promote special events or other content that needs a web home. You can link to RSVP and surveys from landing pages.
- The Settings tab will give you access to edit the page, copy the test link, and publish the page.
- Landing pages do not collect any data to display in a results page.
- Click Browse Pages to link to another published page when adding URLs to your design
Create a landing page
1. Go to Pages > Create a Page
2. Click Select under the Landing Page icon
3. Give your Landing Page a name and click Continue
4. From the Landing Page Settings, select the Edit button to begin editing your design
5. Build your Landing Page
- Any block can be shown or hidden for mobile or desktop.
- Set up your styles under Stylesheet > General Styles or All Blocks to set the design across each page set.
- Save your changes periodically as you work.
6. Test your Landing Page in the editor using full screen mode
Open the full screen mode by clicking the arrow down the center of the editor. In this mode you will be on the default view state and test your page.
7. Click Save after edits. Click Exit
Test landing pages
From the Landing Page Settings, you can test your Landing Page using the Testing URL. Use this URL within your organization to test your page in multiple browsers before you publish it.
Publish/unpublish landing pages
From the Landing Page Settings, click on the Publish button to make your pages live. Confirm you would like to make your page live by clicking Yes from the confirmation dropdown notification.
The Public URL is the URL your subscribers will see. Link to this Landing Page from an email or from any other location.
Once a page set is published, any edits (saved changes) will be available on your public page after republishing (unpublish-edit-publish) your page. Click Edit to make changes.
To disable a live page set click Unpublish from the Landing Page Settings. Once a page is unpublished, the public link will no longer be available. A default unavailable page will display if the link is accessed.
Or, from the Pages library, select your page name and click Unpublish.
- Deleted pages cannot be recovered.