To send an email to all the subscribers collected from your WordFly Signup subscribe landing page, start a new campaign and assign the list your WordFly Signup page is using.
Send an email to your WordFly Signup page list
First, confirm the list your WordFly Signup page is using. Go to Account > Subscribe Settings and jot down the name of the list under the section Select a list. Follow these steps to send to the list assigned to your WordFly Signup page:
1. Go to Email > Email Campaigns
2. Click the name of your In Progress email campaign or start a new campaign.
3. Click on the Subscribers tab of the Email Campaign.
4. Select the option to Use an existing list.
5. Select the list assigned to your WordFly subscribe page.
To confirm which list this is, go to Account > Subscribe Settings and make note of the list assigned as your subscribe list.
6. Click over to the Send tab and click Send.
Learn more about using this list
Here are a few other ideas to consider when using your WordFly Signup list:
- How do I segment by subscriber preferences?
- How do I remove customers from my WordFly Signup (prospect) list?
- How do I suppress my WordFly Signup list in a new email?