Send an email to all the subscribers collected from your WordFly Signup subscribe landing page. Just start a new campaign and assign the list your WordFly Signup page is using.
Topics covered in this article:
Easily send an email to your WordFly Signup list.
First, confirm the list your WordFly Signup page is using. Go to Account > Subscribe Settings and jot down the name of the list under the section Select a list.
Follow these steps to send to the list assigned to your WordFly Signup page:
1. Go to Email > Email Campaigns
2. Click the name of your In Progress email campaign or start a new campaign.
3. Click on the Subscribers tab of the Email Campaign
4. Select the option to 'Use Existing list'
5. Select the list assigned to your WordFly subscribe page
6. Click over to the Send tab and click Send! (Do test your email before sending, of course!)
Here are a few other ideas to consider when using your WordFly Signup list:
- How do I segment by subscriber preferences?
- How do I remove customers from my WordFly Signup (prospect) list?
- How do I suppress my WordFly Signup list in a new email?