In Modern Editor you can vertically align text and images in column styles.
Example of centered vertical alignment,
How do I vertically align text and images in a block
Follow these simple steps to adjust the alignment of content in your column blocks.
1. Open your design in Modern Editor.
2. click on your two- or three-column block from the preview panel (right side).
2. Select the STYLES tab from the edit content panel (left side).
3. Under ALIGNMENT, click on Column.
4. Adjust the alignment as needed.
Set top alignment, center alignment or bottom alignment.