We have some exciting new features to share with you for our April 2016 release! Read our full release notes for April updates here.
This was a big month for the Reporting section in WordFly. We're excited to announce a brand new feature and several new export options.
New! Geolocation Reporting
- Now you can view where in the world subscribers are opening and clicking your emails. Available for all campaigns. Learn More
All new Export Data options!
- Have you ever wanted to see all your unsubscribe addresses? Export all your unsubscribes, bounces (soft and/or hard), and abuse complaints in your account over a specific period of time. Learn More
- Export your blacklisted subscribers for your account. This export will include any addresses marked as 'Do Not Contact', abuse complaints, and other addresses in your account's blacklist. These subscribers are automatically excluded from your sending campaign, now you can see who those subscribers are in this export. Learn More
- Export any data for active subscribers in your account, including Engagement Score. Learn More
We also fixed an issue where date range was ignored when exporting data.
New! Customize your Google Analytics utm tags for any email campaign
- We now provide an optional Google Analytics feature under Account > Account Options that can be enabled by your organization. This new feature allows for additional customization of utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign, and now, utm_term. Learn More
We added alerts when emails can't be saved and when tracking links tied to a specific subscriber are inserted. These alerts are intended to help users avoid adding problematic content to email templates which could result in rendering or tracking issues. If you receive an alert that you are unable to resolve you can email us to receive help resolving it.