In this article
Segment by preferences a subscriber has opted into for your Subscribe or two-step Unsubscribe pages. We'll review how to segment your list by your subscriber preferences.
Segment by preferences a subscriber has opted into for your Subscribe or two-step Unsubscribe pages.
1. Set up your email campaign.
2. Under the Subscribers tab, select or import your list.
3. On the List Summary page, select More List Actions > Segment Your List.
4. Select Create a new segment.
5. Select Add profile data for your segment.
6. Select Preferences.
7. Further define your segment from the available dropdowns.
- Data Field: Select one of the preference data fields
- Operator: Select equal to
- Select True (the subscriber is opted in) or False (the subscriber is opted out)
Note: True will change to 1 and False will change to 0 once the preference segment is applied.
8. Select Add to segment
9. Select Apply to list
- Segmentation: Introduction and sending a campaign to a segment of your list
- Segmentation: Save and Export your list's segment
- Segmentation: Manage saved segments