Every email address or SMS number imported into WordFly has a Subscriber Profile where data is stored and can be referenced. Subscriber Profiles store information about lists, subscriber data, campaigns and email responses for each unique subscriber. There are 3 pages to each Subscriber Profile. The third page you can click into when you open a Subscriber Profile is the Lists page.
Topics covered in this article:
- Remove subscriber from a list
- Add subscriber to a list
- View or Update 'list' data fields for a subscriber
- Override an opt-out/unsubscribe or hard bounce for a subscriber
Your entire email and SMS program exists because of subscribers who have signed up to receive communications from your organization. In WordFly we've created an entire section called Subscriber Profiles that is devoted to subscriber information.
Learn more about Subscriber Profiles in our Introduction article.
The third page you can click into when you go to a Subscriber Profile is the Lists page. The lists page shows all the lists the subscriber is in and allows you to add to or remove from lists.
LISTS PAGE INFORMATION
Click the Lists icon to see the lists a subscriber is subscribed to.
What you can do on the Lists page:
- Filter events by Status (Subscribed, Not Subscribed), List Type (Standard, Triggered, Test), Import Date (if any), Label, or search term
- Remove subscriber from a list they're in
- Add subscriber to lists they're not in
- View/add data for data fields that you imported for that list
- View the list summary of any list
- Override a flagged subscriber issue on a list-by-list basis
1. Filter by Status, select Subscribed.
2. Click on the name of the list you want to REMOVE the address from.
3. Select the option 'Remove from list' from the dropdown options.
The address is immediately removed from the list.
1. Filter by Status, select Not Subscribed.
2. Click on the name of the list you want to ADD the address to.
3. Select the option 'Add to list' from the dropdown options.
The address is immediately added to the list.
Each time a list is imported into WordFly data fields are mapped to import data from the list into WordFly. There are two types of data fields in WordFly: subscriber and list data fields. Subscriber data fields live on the Subscriber Profile and is data that will not change often for the subscriber (such as first name). List data fields only live in lists and is data that will change with every list import (such as performance name or date). List data can be updated on the Subscriber Profile under the Lists page.
To View/Update data for 'list' data fields:
1. Click over to the Lists page on the Subscriber Profile.
2. Click on the list name that you want to view or update list data for.
3. Select 'View list data' from the dropdown options.
4. You can view any list data here.
5. Click Edit if you would like to update list data.
6. Change any list data fields after clicking edit.
7. Click Save.
Your updates to the list data fields are saved for this subscriber only. The updated list data will be used for this list the next time it is assigned to a Campaign. (To make changes to 'subscriber' data fields, click on the Profile page to edit Subscriber Info)
1. Change the Status filter to Not Subscribed.
2. Find the list the address has been filtered out as a Subscriber Import Issue.
3. Click on the list name.
4. Select Override issue for this list.
The unsubscribe or hard bounce will be removed from the subscriber's record for this list only.
- Subscriber Profiles: Introduction (what are subscriber profiles and how to find a profile)
- Subscriber's Sending Status
- Subscriber Profiles: Profile landing page
- Subscriber Profiles: Activity page
- Subscriber Profiles: Lists page