Topics covered in this article:
Some data fields already exist for you in WordFly, those are all marked as type "WordFly".
FINDING EXISTING WORDFLY DATA FIELDS
Follow these steps to see existing data fields in WordFly:
1. Go to Subscribers > Data fields.
2. Filter by the column 'Type'.
Any data fields that come up as 'WordFly' are existing data fields in WordFly.
All of these 'WordFly' data fields (except two) are 'subscriber' data fields and data imported for these fields lives on the subscriber's record in WordFly. The two exceptions in the list are Download and Source number which are both 'list' data fields and change with each import for CRM integrated accounts.
Subscriber data is considered permanent for the subscriber and only changes if new data is imported to the fields. For example, 'First Name' is typically something that will never change for a subscriber.
Actual WordFly data fields cannot be modified or deleted in your account under Subscribers > Data fields. You can create new subscriber data fields if you need to, these core data fields will always remain.
Below are all the existing "WordFly" data fields you will find in your account:
|City||A subscriber's city|
|Country||A subscriber's country|
|CrmSubscriberId||A subscriber's unique customer number from your WordFly integrated CRM|
|A subscriber's unique email address, only one email per subscriber|
|EmailFormatPreference||A subscriber's email format preference (HTML vs Text)|
|First Name||A subscriber's first name|
|Last Name||A subscriber's last name|
|Phone||A subscriber's phone number|
|PostalCode||A subscriber's postal code (zip code)|
|SMS Number||A subscriber's mobile number (use for accounts with SMS enabled)|
|State/Province||A subscriber's home state|
|Street||A subscriber's street address 1|
|DownloadNumber||(Tessitura CRM accounts) A promotion number from Tessitura|
|SourceNumber||(Tessitura/Centaman CRM accounts) A promotion number from the CRM database|
There are also a few WordFly Subscriber Profile data fields that are only updated by WordFly and not by list imports:
|WordFlySubscribeDate||Date subscriber was created in WordFly|
|WordFlyOrigin||How subscriber was added to WordFly: WordFly Signup, WordFly Lightbox, or Import (list import).|
Gold star rating based on engagement score
Calculated based on user activity
Learn more about Subscriber Profile data.
We've put together support posts about all our personalization features.
- How personalization works (list mapping)
- Data Fields: WordFly's default data fields
- Data Fields: creating new data fields, updating and deleting
- Data Fields: date and number data fields
- Data Fields: Importing HTML into data fields
- Data Fields: inserting data fields into a Modern Editor email
- Data Fields: creating personalized URL with data fields
- Data Fields: using dynamic images with data fields
- Data Fields: What if first name is missing for my subscriber?
- Testing personalization with Subscriber Preview
- Segmenting your email Campaigns by data fields