In this article
Some data fields already exist for you in WordFly, those are all marked as type WordFly.
FINDING EXISTING WORDFLY DATA FIELDS
Follow these steps to see existing data fields in WordFly:
1. Go to Subscribers > Data fields.
2. Filter by the column Type.
Any data fields that come up as WordFly are existing data fields in WordFly.
There are two types of data fields: List and Subscriber data fields. Most WordFly data fields (except two) are subscriber data fields.
- List Data – Data that is specific to a list and changes often, e.g., Performance Name. List data fields are not saved to a subscriber's record in WordFly because the data is based on a list by list import.
- Subscriber Data – Data that is specific to a subscriber and rarely changes, e.g., Email address, First Mame. Subscriber data is saved to subscriber records in WordFly. You could import First name in one list and WordFly can use that data for future emails without it being imported on the list again.
WordFly data fields cannot be modified or deleted in your account under Subscribers > Data fields. You can create new subscriber data fields if you need to.
Existing WordFly data fields in every account:
|City||A subscriber's city|
|Country||A subscriber's country|
|CrmSubscriberId||A subscriber's unique customer number from your WordFly integrated CRM|
|A subscriber's unique email address, only one email per subscriber|
|EmailFormatPreference||A subscriber's email format preference (HTML vs Text)|
|First Name||A subscriber's first name|
|Last Name||A subscriber's last name|
|Phone||A subscriber's phone number|
|PostalCode||A subscriber's postal code (zip code)|
|SMS Number||A subscriber's mobile number (use for accounts with SMS enabled)|
|State/Province||A subscriber's home state|
|Street||A subscriber's street address 1|
|DownloadNumber||(Tessitura CRM accounts) A promotion number from Tessitura|
|SourceNumber||(Tessitura/Centaman CRM accounts) A promotion number from the CRM database|
There are also a few WordFly Subscriber Profile data fields that are only updated by WordFly and not by list imports:
|WordFlySubscribeDate||Date subscriber was created in WordFly|
|WordFlyOrigin||How subscriber was added to WordFly: WordFly Signup, WordFly Lightbox, or Import (list import).|
Gold star rating based on engagement score
Calculated based on user activity
Learn more about Subscriber Profile data.
- How personalization works (list mapping)
- Data Fields: WordFly's default data fields
- Data Fields: Creating new data fields, updating and deleting
- Data Fields: Date and number data fields
- Data Fields: Importing HTML into data fields
- Data Fields: Inserting data fields into a Modern Editor email
- Data Fields: Creating personalized URL with data fields
- Data Fields: Using dynamic images with data fields
- Data Fields: What if first name is missing for my subscriber?
- Testing personalization with Subscriber Preview
- Segmenting your email Campaigns by data fields