In this article
Geolocation reporting is an interactive map showing where subscribers are opening your emails around the world. Find the map within your email campaign reporting. Use the data to see trends in subscriber locations and where you have the highest concentrations of subscribers. There are three colors present on the map that represent a concentration of subscribers.
|COLOR||REPRESENTS SUBSCRIBER CONCENTRATION
|RED||Red represents the most opens, clicks and unsubscribes|
|ORANGE||Orange represents the middle number of opens, clicks and unsubscribes|
|BLUE||Blue represents the lowest number of opens, clicks and unsubscribes|
Each color target will vary in size depending on the traffic in that specific region. Zoom in on a region and the color clusters will disperse to show more granular geolocation targets.
What to expect from Geolocation reporting:
- Geolocation totals are based on email events (opens, clicks, and unsubscribes).
- Locations are based on where an IP address is located. This means that an IP may be in a different location to the physical location of the subscriber.
- The location data is aggregated by common coordinates; for example, if an email is opened twice, and each open is in a different location, a common coordinate will be aggregated to give a smaller data set.
- The three colors on the map represent a concentration of subscribers.
- The map is interactive. Click on the map to zoom in or out.
- Some accounts may not display geolocation data in certain cases. This is under investigation.
Find Geolocation reporting in Subscribers > Insights or under Subscriber Profiles. Geolocation data is available since October 2014. You can interact with the map by zooming in and reviewing location targets. Hold your cursor on the map and pull the map up, down, left and right to move the map.
Use the zoom toggle on the left side of the screen to zoom in and out on the map. Click the plus sign to zoom in for a micro-level view of a region. Click the minus sign to view your map at a macro-level.