Look up your SMS subscribers in WordFly using Subscribers > Subscriber Search.
Topics covered in this article:
First, copy the subscriber’s mobile number. Omit dashes and other special characters from the number before copying.
1. Go to Subscribers > Subscriber Search.
2. Paste in your subscriber's mobile number and click Search.
3. Select the subscriber from the search results.
Each mobile subscriber an email address, it will be formatted like this ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
4. You're now in the Subscriber Profile!
View the mobile subscriber’s data and activity right in WordFly. Review the SMS subscriber's profile landing page. Click on the Subscriber Activity page or Lists page to see more information about your mobile subscriber.
- SMS: Introduction
- SMS Pricing Plan: what to expect and FAQs
- SMS unsubscribe and privacy guidelines - UK and AUS customers
- How to create and send an SMS campaign
- How to search for an SMS record