You want to know how you can remove the underline from links. This is possible in Modern Editor! You can remove the underline from all links or just selective links.
Topics covered in this article:
This is how you remove underline from ALL links:
1. Go to Emails > Email Templates
2. Click on the name of your email and then click View/Edit
3. Click “Edit in WordFly”
4. Click on the Stylesheet tab on the left panel
5. Under ESSENTIALS select General Styles
6. Click link
7. De-select the U to remove the underline from ALL your links
To hide the link on just ONE link and not globally, adjust the link Styles for one block only.
1. Start in your Modern Editor email, click on a Text block
2. Click on the Styles tab
This will be defaulted to 'The block' which means any Style updates here will target this block only.
3. Click link
7. De-select the U to remove the underline from links in just this text block