Modern Editor: Update the color of one word in your text area.
Use bold and italics to add color to text content.
1. Click on your text block from the email preview panel.
2. From the edit content panel, select Styles (this will default to edit styles for 'This block').
3. Update either 'Strong' or 'Emphasis' with your desired highlight color.
To update ‘bold’, click ‘Strong’. Update this style with a color.
To update ‘italics’, click ‘Emphasis’. Update this style with a color.
4. Toggle over to the Content tab of the text block.
5. Click your text block again, update the color of selected text with the 'B' or 'I' text editor tools.
Highlight the word(s) you would like to be a different color and click on either the B (for bold) or I (for italics) to add the color you have set for these styles.