You’ve probably seen dates and times in HTML emails turn into blue links on iOS devices. This is a feature allows users to easily create an event from the dates and times. It’s kind of handy to the subscriber opening the email but if blue links interfere with your branding you may be less inclined to keep those blue links.
There’s a quick and easy solution to hiding blue links in your email for iOS platforms!
Hiding blue links in iOS emails
1. Go to Emails > Email Templates.
2. Click on the name of your email and then click View/Edit.
3. Click “Edit in WordFly”
4. Click on the HTML tab in the lower left corner.
5. Add the code below and inside the style tag, above the closing </style>.
color: inherit !important;
text-decoration: none !important;
font-size: inherit !important;
font-family: inherit !important;
font-weight: inherit !important;
line-height: inherit !important;
There's more than one style tag in your code, search for the one below the text:
<!-- Media query resets, pseudo selectors, and other css rules that cannot be inlined. -->
6. Save your Email.
7. Send a test email, open the email on your iOS device and confirm the blue links are gone!