You can use data fields in WordFly to easily add personalized content to your email such as First Name and Last Name.
You can add data fields to both HTML and Text emails. Data fields be inserted in any content field in WordFly including the subject line, body copy, header, footer or anywhere else you might enter copy.
Topics covered in this article:
1. In your Modern Editor email, click on a text block from your Email Preview panel.
This will open the Edit Content panel on the left side.
2. Click Add > Data field from the available edit content options.
3. Select the data field from the 'Add data field' dropdown. Click I'm Done when you are finished.
Don't forget to enter any alternate data for that field if the data is missing.
1. Open your email campaign from Email > Email Campaigns.
2. Click on the Settings tab of the email campaign.
3. Click on Data Field to insert a data field into your subject line.
2. You can also enter alternate data in case this data is not available in your list.
3. Click "Insert Field"
The data field will appear in the subject line along with the alternate text if missing.
4. Save your changes!