You can add an unsubscribe link to any email you send from WordFly. This is important because every email sent from WordFly must have a way for the subscriber to quickly and easily unsubscribe.
Topics covered in this article:
1. First, copy your dynamic unsubscribe link! Go to Subscribers > Dynamic tags.
2. Filter by 'type' to the Links filter. Copy the dynamic link for unsubscribe.
Unsubscribe is a default dynamic link that will always be available in your dynamic tag library. Copy the link to a notepad document for easy access later.
3. Open your email built in WordFly's Modern Editor. Go to Emails > Email Templates.
4. Click on the name of your email and select View/Edit.
5. Select “Edit in WordFly”.
6. On the email preview panel, click on the text block where you would like your unsubscribe link to go.
This will bring up the Edit Content panel on the left side.
7. Type in your unsubscribe text (such as "Unsubscribe"), highlight the typed work and select the link icon.
8. Paste in the dynamic unsubscribe link in the URL field. Click I'm Done when finished.
Repeat steps 6-8 for adding the unsubscribe link to another text block area in your email!
How do I add an unsubscribe link (to my email)?