You can add email marketing best practice links such as unsubscribe, forward to a friend and view email as webpage to any email you send from WordFly.
These links are actually dynamic links that update to unique links for each subscriber that receives your email. You can add best practice links directly to your email inside any text blocks. The most common locations to add these links in your email is in the Preheader area and Footer area.
Preheader area example...
Footer area example...
Modern Editor starter emails have these links as defaults in the Preheader and Footer areas! If you need to add a link back or add it again, follow the instructions in this post.
Adding dynamic unsubscribe, forward to a friend and view email as webpage links to your email
1. First, copy your dynamic links! Go to Subscribers > Dynamic tags.
2. Filter by 'type' to the Links filter. Copy the dynamic link for unsubscribe, forward to a friend and view email as webpage.
Unsubscribe, forward to a friend and view email as web page are all default dynamic tags that will always be available in your dynamic tag library. Copy the links to a notepad document for easy access later.
Here are the links for reference:
- Unsubscribe, http://tracking.wordfly.com/unsubscribe?sid=##subscriberMailingId##
- Forward to a Friend: http://tracking.wordfly.com/forward?sid=##subscriberMailingId##
- View email as webpage: http://tracking.wordfly.com/view?sid=##subscriberMailingId##
3. Open your email built in WordFly's Modern Editor. Go to Emails > Email Templates.
4. Click on the name of your email and select View/Edit.
5. Select “Edit in WordFly”.
6. On the email preview panel, click on the text block where you would like your best practice links to go.
This will bring up the Edit Content panel on the left side.
7. Type in your text (such as "Forward"), highlight the typed work and select the link icon.
8. Paste in the appropriate dynamic link for that text. Click I'm Done when finished.
Repeat steps 6-8 for any other dynamic links you need to add!