Use a background theme to pick the background colors for your Account > Custom Pages. You'll apply a background theme when you're building out your custom page.
How to can create a new background theme
1. Go to Email > Background Themes.
2. Click Create a New Theme.
3. Select the layout you are creating the theme for. Give your theme a brief name, then click Continue.
Note: Background themes are originally created for specific Layouts which was part of our legacy editor (Classic Editor). You will have the opportunity to apply any Background theme to any of your Custom Pages.
4. In the right column, click on each background name to customize it.
After you click on the background name, use the color picker to select a color for that area. When you're done applying a color to each one, click Save to add your theme to the library.
Editing existing background themes
If you realize you need to make an edit to an existing background theme it is possible to edit it.
Note: The WordFly Background themes are not editable but you can duplicate the background theme, rename it, and then apply any customization you would like to that particular theme.
1. In the Background theme section hover over an existing theme and select View/Edit.
2. Follow steps 3 through 4 above to edit each background name in the Layout.
Deleting background themes
You might want to tidy things up in your background themes section, if you need to delete any themes you can do that following these steps. It's best to check in with the rest of your team first to make sure the theme is no longer needed.
1. In the Background theme section select the themes you'd like to delete.
To do this click the check-boxes on the right-hand side.
3. Select "Delete" from the Actions drop-down.