Summaries of subscriber email responses are processed into member correspondence records. All responses from a WordFly Campaign are sent back to Centaman (opens, clicks, hard and soft bounces, as well as opt-outs and abuse complaints).
Reviewing email responses on the Member Record
WordFly email responses can be seen within member correspondence in Centaman under the section Membership/CRM module and specific Member Records.
1. Go to Launchpad and select the following in this order...
- Select CRM/Memberships
- Select Organizations, Members and Constituents
2. Search for the specific Member Record you are looking up.
3. In the Member Record, select Options > Correspondence.
This is where you will see WordFly email responses for the subscriber!
Example of an ‘open’ email response on a member record in Centaman:
At a closer glance…
- ‘Date and Time’: This refers to the exact time when the email response happened after the email was sent.
- ‘Type’: This refers to the correspondence initiated, for WordFly emails the type will be ‘WordFly Email’ or just ‘Email’.
- ‘Subject’: More information about what was the response is for will be included here if sourceID is mapped during the import process.