Import subscriber lists from Centaman directly into WordFly. Follow the steps in this support article to import your Centaman list into WordFly.
Start in Centaman, create your list
In WordFly, import your Centaman list
Import your Centaman list under Email > Email Campaigns or Subscribers > Lists. After you import your list, you can use it in an email campaign. Follow these instructions for importing your Centaman list outside an email campaign under Subscribers > Lists. The process is the same within an email campaign under the Subscribers tab.
1. Go to Subscribers > Lists
2. Select Create an email list
3. Select Use a Centaman list
4. Give your list a name and click Continue.
5. Select your Centaman query from the available query ID's.
Each available list will reflect the subscribers that meet the list criteria in Centaman. If you can't find the list you want, double check the list is available in Centaman. Click Refresh if you make any changes in Centaman.
6. In section 2, (Optional) select an Appeal and Channel from the dropdowns. Then select I’m done.
7. In section 3, map your fields, as many as you can. Then select I’m done.
WordFly will map as many fields as possible but then it's up to you to make sure to map other data fields. The most important one to map is Email. You can create new Data Fields for mapping. In order for responses to track back to Centaman, be sure to map:
- sourceID from your list to SourceNumber in WordFly
- member_code from your list to CrmSubscriberId in WordFly
8. Click Start importing.
If you’ve followed these steps exactly and are coming across an issue with the file import, please email us to review the issue.