The standard Tessitura output set includes segment ID which is the ID number of the segment to which a constituent was assigned in an Extraction list. You can use map your segment ID and use it in dynamic tags for conditional content and other email personalization.
Subscribers with segment ID 001 would get message A.
Subscribers with segment ID 002 would get message B.
Step 1: Create a Data Field in WordFly that can be used for your segment ID
Follow the steps in this post to create a new Data Field that will be mapped to your segment ID.
Step 2: Map segment ID in your Extraction list import
1. Start importing your Tessitura Extraction. Follow these steps
2. During the import process, under the Map your fields step, map keycode to the new segment ID data field.
Your segment ID is keycode. Look for keycode in Your fields. Map keycode to your segment ID data field in WordFly. Note: ka_no is the Extraction number in Tessitura.
3. Click Start importing when you are done mapping your fields.
Step 3: Use the segment ID data field for email personalization or list segmentation
- Learn how to use data fields in email design.
- Learn how to use dynamic tags in your email design.
- Learn how to use data fields in list segmentation.