Thoughtfully connect with your audience by creating people-centered triggered campaigns and workflows. Use automations to deliver relevant, personal, and timely messages to your audience based on their behaviors.
Automation options in WordFly
You can automate your messages in WordFly using one of our three options.
- One campaign that sends one time at your selected date and time
- Design your email, choose your list, then schedule it to send
- One campaign that sends one time or regularly to people according to your schedule
- Send automated welcome emails, reminders, confirmations, and more to subscribers pulled from your CRM List Manager list
- An automated sequence of campaigns separated with delays and conditional branches
- Set your workflow in motion with email events, list activity in WordFly, or activity in your CRM
- Great for customer journeys, reminders, reengagement, and follow-ups
Examples of automations
We’ve put together a few examples of automated campaigns. Visit these articles to learn more.
- Abandoned cart email
- Membership thank you email
- Performance reminder email
- Post-show followup email
- Welcome email