You're trying to upload a Tessitura list manually for your Campaign. The key thing with a manual list upload for Tessitura users is to make sure you start in Tessitura and set up the list in the same way that you would if you were to import directly into WordFly before exporting.
Generating an extraction file for WordFly to manually upload
- Run the Extract Constituent process as usual
- If response data (such as opens, click-throughs, and bounces) is to be passed to Tessitura, make sure to check Create Promotions Now
- You also want to make sure “TMS” box is checked for the extraction
Generating a list manager list for WordFly to manually upload
- Make sure you create promotion records. You can do that based on appeal_no. Any Appeal available to the WordFly Control Group can be used.
- The Output Set must return unique customer records.
- Make sure to mark the list with the TMS indicator in Tessitura as well.
Upload your CSV list into WordFly
Once you have your list ready you can go to Campaigns > Subscriber lists to upload your manual list, map all your data fields, and then import.
1. Go to Subscribers > Lists
2. Select Import list from file
3. Name your file and click Continue.
4. Select your file for import and click I'm done.
Browse to your file. Select the type of file you are importing (CSV, pipe-delimited, or tab-delimited). If you're a MAC user, you should see a message asking you to save the file as a "windows comma separated" file type.
4. Map your list fields to corresponding data fields in WordFly. Be sure to map customer number, source number and download number so that email responses go back to Tessitura for this list.
To map fields just select "Change" on the far right. Then the middle column (WordFly Fields) will display all available data fields. Select the appropriate one that matches Your Fields data. We’ll automatically map as many as we can. You must map the WordFly "Email" field before you'll be able to continue.
5. Click Start Importing.