If your organization uses Tessitura, you’ll be able to import Extraction (v15) or Segmentation Set (v16) lists into WordFly. Follow the steps in this article to import your list into WordFly.
In Tessitura, create your list
In WordFly, import your list
Follow these instructions for importing your extraction or segmentation set outside an email campaign under Subscribers > Lists. The process is the same within an email campaign under the Subscribers step.
1. Go to Subscribers > Lists
2. Select Create an email list
3. Select Use a Tessitura List
4. Select Use an extraction list.
This option is also used for importing segmentation sets (v16).
5. Give your list a name and click Continue
6. Select from the available list
If you can’t find the list you want, double-check that the list is in Tessitura. The Refresh Data button will pull the latest changes in Tessitura.
7. Select your download
The data you see in WordFly for importing an extraction is populated by reading Extraction & Download meta data from Tessitura. This data is not checking the file system in the Extraction output/pickup directories defined in T_Defaults.
8. Map your list fields to corresponding data fields in WordFly
This step is how WordFly knows what data to import for your Data Fields. Data Fields must be mapped for personalization in your email design to work. To map fields, select "Change" on the far right. The WordFly Fields column will then display all available data fields. Select the appropriate one that matches the data in the Your Fields column.
- Be sure to map Customer_No, Source Number and Download Number so that email responses go back to Tessitura for this list.
- You must map the WordFly Email field before you’ll be able to continue.
- WordFly will automatically map as many fields as possible based on the last time you imported a list with similar fields.
9. Click Start importing
If you’ve followed these steps exactly and are experiencing an issue with the file import, review our Extraction Troubleshooting article.