If your organization uses Tessitura, you'll be able to import List Manager lists into WordFly. We've compiled some steps between Tessitura and WordFly to help you with this process.
Topics covered in this article:
- Create your List Manager list in Tessitura
- Check that you have an Appeal available to the WordFly Control Group
- Check that your Output Set only has one row per subscriber
You can run your List Manager list under Campaigns or Subscriber lists. After you import your list, you can use it in a Campaign.
Follow these instructions for importing your Extraction outside a Campaign under Subscribers > Subscriber Lists. The process is the same within a Campaign under the Subscribers tab.
1. Go to Subscribers > Lists.
2. Select Create an email list.
3. Select Use a Tessitura List.
4. Select Run a List Manager list.
5. Give your list a name and click continue.
6. Select your List Manager list from the available list ID's.
If you can't find the one you want double check the list is in Tessitura, remember to "Refresh" the data if anything changes in Tessitura.
7. In Section 2 select an Output Set. Then select I'm done.
8. In Section 3 select an Appeal, Source, and Media Type. Then select I'm done.
Note: Selecting an Appeal will create promotion records in Tessitura, we highly recommend this step. This is required if you would like to send data back to Tessitura.
9. In Section 4, map your list data fields to WordFly data fields, as many as you can.
WordFly will map as many as possible but then it's up to you to make sure to map other data fields. The most important ones to map are Email, Download Number and Customer Number.
10. Click Start importing.
*If you've followed these steps exactly and are coming across an issue with the file import, please review this forum post for enabling Tessitura logging.