If your organization uses Tessitura, you'll be able to import List Manager lists into WordFly. Follow the steps in this support article to import your Tessitura List Manager list into WordFly.
Topics covered in this article:
- Create your List Manager list in Tessitura
- Check that you have an Appeal available to the WordFly Control Group
- Check that your Output Set only has one row per subscriber
Import your List Manager list under Email > Email Campaigns or Subscribers > Lists. After you import your list, you can use it in an email campaign.
Follow these instructions for importing your List Manager list outside an email campaign under Subscribers > Lists. The process is the same within an email campaign under the Subscribers tab.
1. Go to Subscribers > Lists.
2. Select Create an email list.
3. Select Use a Tessitura List.
4. Select Run a List Manager list.
5. Give your list a name and click continue.
6. Select your List Manager list from the available list ID's.
If you can't find the one you want double check the list is in Tessitura, click "Refresh" the data to pull the latest changes in Tessitura.
7. In section 2, select an Output Set from the dropdown. Then select I'm done.
8. In section 3, select promotion attributes: Appeal, Source, and Media Type. Then select I'm done.
Note: Selecting an Appeal will create promotion records in Tessitura, we highly recommend this step. This is required if you would like to send data back to Tessitura.
9. In section 4, map your list fields to corresponding data fields in WordFly.
- This step is how WordFly knows what data to import for your Data Fields. Data Fields must be mapped for personalization in your email design to work.
- To map fields, select "Change" on the far right. Then the middle column (WordFly Fields) will display all available data fields. Select the appropriate one that matches the data in the far left column (Your Fields).
- WordFly will automatically map as many fields as possible based on the last time you imported a list with similar fields.
- You must map the WordFly "Email" field before you'll be able to continue.
- Be sure to map customer number, source number and download number so that email responses go back to Tessitura for this list.
10. Click Start importing.
If you've followed these steps exactly and are coming across an issue with the file import, please review this forum post for enabling Tessitura logging.