WordFly is a web-based application that works in most web browsers. There are a few browser-related settings to have enabled and important notes to review.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- You can only work in a single browser tab when working in WordFly. Multiple tabs are not supported.
- We highly recommend removing all plug-ins from your browser. Plug-ins can add unwanted code to your email and page designs.
Clearing the browser cache
Sometimes your browser cache can cause unexpected issues in web applications when new updates are released. Follow the instructions below to clear your browser’s cache.
- Hold down Ctrl and click the Refresh/Reload in the browser’s address bar.
- —or— Hold down Ctrl and press F5 key.
- Hold down Shift and click the Refresh/Reload in the browser’s address bar.