In this article
If you already have a Google Analytics account that’s set up to track data from your website, go to Account > Account Options to activate Google Analytics link tracking.
1. Go to Account.
2. Click Account Options.
3. Tick the box next to Google Analytics.
Checking this box enables Google Analytics tracking tags for all the links in your email.
4. Click Save.
On the Settings tab of a new or In Progress campaign, you can decide whether to activate Google Analytics link tracking or not. The option is automatically selected if you have enabled Google Analytics in the Account section.
- How do I activate Google Analytics tracking?
- How does GA link tracking work and how to review your GA data
- Customize GA utm tags
- Customize the utm_content tag
- Testing GA tracking in your emails