Export email campaign event data such as opens, clicks, unsubscribe, soft bounce etc.
Topics covered in this article:
Follow these steps to export your campaign event data in WordFly:
1. Go to Reporting > Export Data.
2. Under section 1, select Events by Campaign. Then click I'm Done.
3. Under section 2, check the campaign(s) you would like to review. Then click I'm Done.
You can export up to 50 campaigns at a time.
4. Under section 3, select the data you would like to export for the selected campaign(s) and adjust the date range.
The date range will default to the send date of the first campaign selected and the date of the last response of the most recently sent campaign selected.
5. Then click Start export.
The event data export gives you the ability to select exporting people who DID have events or DID NOT have events. WordFly will export subscribers who meet ANY of the event requirements that are selected.
|DID vs DID NOT||EXPORTS|
|DID||DID events exports will contain subscribers and their respective events.|
|DID NOT||DID NOT events exports will only contain subscribers who did not have the selected event data.|
|DID & DID NOT combined||When DID and DID NOT events are combined, the DID NOT subscribers will be excluded from the export.|
- Export data: export unsubscribes, abuse complaints, and hard bounces (by campaign or account)
- Export data: campaign event data (did open/click etc did not open etc…)
- Export data: campaign metric data (by campaign or by year)
- Export data: subscribers (in a list or active subscribers account)
- Email clients: reviewing top email clients (by campaign or account)