Find out what email clients and platforms (devices) your subscribers are using to read your emails.
Topics covered in this article:
Follow these simple steps to view your email client reporting in WordFly for any campaign.
1. Go to Reporting > Dashboard.
2. Hover over a Campaign and select View.
3. Select the Email Clients tab.
4. Select which data to review.
Check your email client data month-by-month and over the course of a year to see how your email is being viewed by subscribers. You might be surprised at the results. For example, you might learn that the most opens happen on mobile (iPhone perhaps) and the least happen on desktop (such as Outlook).
Data included in Email Clients export:
Specific email client data follows...
Follow these instructions to export account email client data:
1. Go to Reporting > Export Data.
2. Under section 3 (Customize report), select Start Export.
WordFly will generate your email clients export.
Take a deeper dive into WordFly's definition of email clients and how email clients are reported on, learn more.
Check out our other help articles on exporting data in WordFly:
- Export data: export unsubscribes, abuse complaints, and hard bounces (by campaign or account)
- Export data: campaign event data (did open/click etc did not open etc…)
- Export data: campaign metric data (by campaign or by year)
- Export data: subscribers (in a list or active subscribers account)
- Email clients: reviewing top email clients (by campaign or account)