WordFly provides individual and overall campaign rates to keep you updated on your email marketing goals. Let's review the calculations used to generate the rates you see in WordFly.
Topics covered in this article:
Here are the calculations we use for all the reporting rates you see under the Reporting section in WordFly:
|Unique Open Rate||Unique Opens divided by number delivered|
|Unique Hard Bounce Rate||Unique Hard Bounces divided by number of subscribers sent to|
|Unsubscribe Rate||Opt Outs plus Abuse Complaints divided by Delivered Total|
|Opt Outs Rate||Total Opt Outs divided by Delivered Total|
|Abuse Complaints Rate||Total Abuse Complaints divided by Delivered Total|
|Unique Soft Bounces Rate||Unique Soft Bounces divided by number of subscribers sent to|
|Unique Click Rate||Unique Clicks divided by number delivered|
|Delivered Rate||Delivered Total divided by Sent Total|
|Undelivered Rate||Undelivered Total divided by Sent Total|
|Organization Average||The aggregate of all of your organization’s campaign data for a particular campaign event. (basically the average of the averages)|
|Campaign Engagement Rate||Unique subscribers who clicked any link in your email divided by number of unique opens|
|Subscriber Interest Rate||Unique Click Rate (Unique Clicks divided by number delivered) divided by Delivered Total|
You can find your campaign results under individual sent campaigns or under Reporting.
Under individual campaigns
1. Go to Email > Email Campaigns.
2. Click on the name of a Sent Campaign to see a Summary.
This will open the Campaign on the Summary page. This is where you'll see all of the rates for unique opens and clicks, unsubscribes, hard bounces, and soft bounces. You'll also see your overall average directly underneath the campaign rates.
1. Go to Reporting > Dashboard
2. On the Reporting dashboard you'll see your Campaign averages.
3. Hover over a Sent Campaign, a bubble will appear and you can select View Results.
This will open the Campaign summary page and display the same results that you would see under the individual campaign.
You'll need to run a Compare Campaigns report to see campaign engagement rate.
1. Go to Reporting > Compare Campaigns
2. Select Campaign Type, any specific Labels, and the specific date rate from the available drop-downs. Click Shows Results.
3. The comparison will run and the campaign engagement rate will display at the top of your campaigns list.