Download your reports and data exports from Reporting > Reports + Data Manager.
Go to Reporting > Reports + Data Manager.
Under Reports + Data Manager use the filtering options to find your report or export:
- Reports and exports will be ordered by date, with the most recent first.
- Use the Type dropdown to select the report or export you ran.
- Use the Date dropdown to select past week, past month, or past year.
- Use the Search field to search for report or export names.
To download a file, click on the file name to begin the download. This will save a copy of the file to your computer's downloads folder.
Depending on the downloaded file, use appropriate program to open it:
- If you're downloading a PDF report you will need Acrobat or a similar application to open the file.
- If you're downloading an export you'll need Microsoft Excel or similar application to open the file.