Dynamic tags allow you to hand-code conditional personalization in your email design.
NEW! We’ve launched an easier way to add conditional content to your emails and blocks! Learn more about Conditions
Topics covered in this article:
Go to Subscribers > Dynamic tags to build your tag, copy it, and then hand-code it into your email design.
1. Go to Subscribers > Dynamic Tags.
2. Copy the Dynamic tag you would like to use.
Use your keyboard controls ctrl+C or your browser copy tool to copy the dynamic tag to your clipboard.
3. Open your email design in Modern Editor or your hand-coded email.
4. Paste the dynamic tag into any text block (if designing in Modern Editor).
7. Save your email design.
Use Subscriber Preview to test your dynamic tags inside any Campaign. Learn more by reviewing this post.
We've put together support posts about all our personalization features.
- How personalization works (list mapping)
- Conditions in email
- Dynamic Tags: creating/editing dynamic tags, best practices
- Dynamic Tags: using dynamic tags in your email
- Dynamic Tags: dynamic content blocks in email design
- Dynamic tags: making sure dynamic tags work
- Testing personalization with Subscriber Preview