WordFly has a built-in Template Review feature during the Campaign process. You'll need to have your Email Template created and assigned to your Campaign in order to use this review feature.
Follow these steps to run a Template Review
1. Go to Email > Email Campaigns.
2. Select your In Progress Campaign.
3. Click the Testing tab in your Campaign.
4. Under Testing, scroll down to see the section Template Review Summary.
This is a rundown of the elements in your Email Template. Many of the most common email errors will show up here. If there is an error you'll see a red X.
5. Click the green Full Review button to see details about errors.
Updated results will be displayed on the Template Review page. Pay special attention to the first section, Elements required by U.S. law.
(Optional) Name your links here. Analyzing your email analytics later will probably be easier with named links.