You can manage (sort, label and delete) any of your save segments.
Segmentation is a tool in WordFly that allows you to send to just one portion of your subscriber list. You can create a series of conditional statements which segment out subscribers depending on the criteria you set. You can reuse segments in future campaigns as well. Create your segment and give it a name to save the customizations for a quick go-to the next time you would like to send to the same segment.
We'll review how to manage your saved segments in this article.
Managing saved segments
Once you have saved a segment you can sort, search, label and delete segments in one location.
It is not possible to edit a segment here, you can edit segments within a Campaign.
1. Go to Subscribers > Segments.
2. Your saved segments will all live here!
In this area you can …
- Label segments by checking the segment’s box and using the gear dropdown to select a label to add.
- Use the search for finding a saved segment quickly.
- Use the Date dropdown to sort saved segments by past week, past month, past year or all.
- Use the Label dropdown to sort saved segments by a specific label.