WordFly allows you to quickly remove email addresses from an existing list.
Removing email addresses from an existing list
Quickly remove subscribers from any list in a few steps. You can remove up to 5,000 subscribers at one time using this option.
1. Go to Subscribers > Lists
2. Click the list you would like to add to, select the option Remove subscribers
3. Type or paste the email addresses into the input box. Click Remove.
Note: For large subscriber list removals it is best to remove subscribers in amounts up to 5,000 at a time.
If you need to remove email addresses from a list that is already created and assigned to a campaign that hasn't been sent, follow these same steps.
1. Go to Email > Email Campaigns
2. Select the name of the email campaign you are working in.
3. Select the Subscriber List tab.
4. Click the "Other things you can do" dropdown, select Remove subscribers.
5. Type or paste the email addresses into the input box. Click Remove.