Successfully reaching the inbox doesn't happen by accident. WordFly's longstanding partnership with Return Path, the leader in email reputation management, can help you achieve the highest inbox deliverability possible.
As part of our partnership, you can join their Certification program. You'll gain access to the largest email program in the industry with coverage for over 2 billion inboxes worldwide.
Topics covered in this article:
WordFly partners with Return Path to help monitor and manage your IP sending reputation.
All of the major ISP’s have complaint (and other) thresholds and if you exceed that threshold you can be blocked from sending email to them temporarily. Return Path Certification can give you a better understanding of your sending IP and alert you if you are in danger of going over the thresholds. One of the many great benefits of their program is the enhanced deliverability to Microsoft and Comcast domains.
Top 4 reasons to become Return Path Certified:
- Increase your ROI. More messages reaching the inbox means more opens and clicks which equal higher sales and conversions.
- Beat the Benchmarks. Average users see a 20%-44% increase in deliverability and/or engagement data. A solid email strategy matched with Sender Score Certification can lift your email metrics to new heights.
- 2 Billion (and growing) Inboxes. Gain access to the largest email monitoring program in the industry and the highest level of reputation security.
- Monitoring. Head off blocking issues before they start. Certification provides daily email updates and online tools to monitor your sender reputation.
User Case Studies from the Return Path Blog:
- Southwest Airlines uses Return Path to connect with customers
- Marks & Spencer sees 20% more opens with Certification
- GlobalGiving achieves near person inbox placement with Certification
WordFly customers sending on a dedicated IP for at least 90 days can apply for Return Path Certification. There are a few other requirements which we will review with you before applying.
WordFly customers sending on a shared IP for at least 90 days can apply for Return Path Domain Certification. This is the same level of Certification dedicated senders can receive. We'll review the requirements with you before applying.
*Are you sending from a dedicated or shared IP? We can verify this for you anytime by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application process is started and completed by the organization applying for Return Path Certification. Start here, https://certification.returnpath.com/apply/
When you decide to apply, please let us know. We can provide your WordFly IP address for the application process.
Pricing is based on monthly sending volume. Return Path will review pricing with your team when you start the application process.
Return Path will monitor your sending on a daily basis to ensure you are still in compliance with their Certification Standards. Learn more about Certification Standards here.