In order for our services to interact with queries in Altru, a query category and ad-hoc query will need to be created in Altru.
#1 // Set up a query category in Altru
This query category will be used in the Ad-hoc query below to indicate which queries you would like to view inside WordFly.
- In Altru, go to Administration > Code Tables
- Find Query
- Click Query Category
- To add a category, click Add
- On the New Table Entry screen, enter a description of the new category and click Save
We recommend “WordFly List Query”
#2 // Set up an “Ad-hoc query name” in Altru
This name will be entered in the Ad-hoc query name field on the Altru Integration page in WordFly. The name cannot contain spaces.
In Altru, go to Analysis > Information Library
Click Add an ad-hoc query
The query should include records where Query Category is equal to (the query category from step 1 above)
- Set save options and click Save
We recommend “WordFly_Lists”
#3 // Enter “Ad-hoc query name” in WordFly
WordFly will use this ad-hoc query name when displaying constituent ad-hoc queries. The name should not include any spaces.
- After logging into WordFly, browse to Account > Altru from the Account landing page
Enter the Ad-hoc query name you set up above
- Click Save